Austin Council of PTAs has five (5) membership meetings a year, and they are held in September, November, January, March and May. If there is a change called by the executive board, five (5) days notice will be provided. The March regular meeting is our election meeting. The meeting in May is for the purpose of receiving annual reports from officers and chairpersons, and giving out awards and scholarships. Free lunch and translation into Spanish are provided.
ACPTA General Delegate Meetings for 2019-2020
- September 29, 2019 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. RSVP
Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders | 2206 Prather Lane
– Dr. Cruz will speak. You will have a chance to connect with other PTA leaders and ask questions to help you make the most of the year ahead.
- November 14, 2019 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. RSVP
Clifton Career Development Center | 1519 Coronado Hills Drive
- January 16, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
– We will elect a nominating committee.
- March 26, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
– We will elect officers for 2020-2021.
- May 14, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. (tentative date)
– Dr. Cruz will speak. We will give awards and celebrate the year.