All PTA officers are required to attend an in-person training led by ACPTA. We will be hosting another training for 2019-2020 officers on Friday, October 25th during lunchtime. If you have not attended Foundations of Leadership Training Part 2, please join us for this bylaws required training. If all your board members have completed this training in the past, we ask that one board member attend to hear important updates and refreshers. A light lunch and Spanish translation (if requested in advance) will be provided. Please RSVP here. We look forward to seeing you there!
Austin Council of PTAs has five (5) membership meetings a year, and they are held in September, November, January, March and May. If there is a change called by the executive board, five (5) days notice will be provided. The March regular meeting is our election meeting. The meeting in May is for the purpose of receiving annual reports from officers and chairpersons, and giving out awards and scholarships. Free lunch and translation into Spanish are provided.
ACPTA General Delegate Meetings for 2019-2020
- November 14, 2019 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. RSVP
Clifton Career Development Center | 1519 Coronado Hills Drive
- January 16, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
– We will elect a nominating committee.
- March 26, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
– We will elect officers for 2020-2021.
- May 14, 2020 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. (tentative date)
– Dr. Cruz will speak. We will give awards and celebrate the year.